Everything from the farm in one place
We are excited to announce the opening of our new farm store. It is a blend of old and new, and we believe it is a wonderful addition to the farm. The timber frame of the store was once part of the farm house and it has been lovingly restored and preserved in a new and beautiful exterior.
And most excitingly - our new cheese cave was built into the foundation space of the new store. 2018 marks the year we've begun making cave aged cheese with our 100% grass fed milk.
The store is a welcoming starting point for farm visitors and full of everything we produce on the farm.
we really aren't that far away...
The farm is only 11 miles from Belfast, and well worth the drive.
Come out on a Saturday between 10 am and 5 pm during the summer to self tour the farm and visit the animals.
Google Maps provides excellent directions to the farm.
FARM STORE HOURS:
Saturday - Farm and Farm Store open to visitors - 10 am to 5 pm
Sunday - 11 am to 4 pm
Monday through Thursday - 8 am to 6 pm
Friday - 10 am to 6 pm
* All days except Saturdays are self serve (cash or check)
** Saturdays the farm is open for visitors to self tour (maps provided)
Our honor system farm store is fully stocked and open 7 days a week.
- 100% Grass Fed Dairy - yogurts, kefir, cheeses, raw milk and ice cream sandwiches
- Pasture & Woodland raised meats - beef, pork, chicken and lamb
- Fresh Vegetables - in season
- Free Range Eggs
- Fermented Vegetables - a wide variety of saurkrauts
- Farm Made Granolas - grain and grain-free varieties
- Locally Roasted Coffee - 1 lb and 1/2 lb bags - whole bean
- Raw Unfiltered Honey - seasonally available
- Sourdough Bread - baked fresh Saturday mornings
- Local Artisan Soaps
- Weck Jars for all your canning / food storage needs
- And More....